The Services to Help You Grow Healthy and the Protection to Keep You Safe
For the past 50 years, our top priority has been helping our patients grow healthy. Our locations remain open and safe to support you and your family’s health needs. While we have telehealth visits available, there’s no substitute for in-person visits. Here’s how we’re keeping you safe:
All of our sites follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines:
- Patients and staff are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before being permitted to enter.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask.
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations throughout our facilities.
- All exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each patient.
- All of our providers and staff use personal protective equipment (PPE) that includes a mask, protective eyewear, a plastic face shield, and gloves (when appropriate).
Use Our Patient Portal to Get In and Out
The MyAltaMed patient portal now has more features that can help you minimize contact while getting you checked in and ready for your appointment faster. Using the patient portal, you can:
- Schedule, register, and check in to your appointment from your own device
- Communicate with your health care team
- View lab results and visit notes
- Set up and attend a telehealth visit
Now Open and Serving You Safely
Telehealth visits are convenient, but they are no substitute for in-person care – and you can’t get a vaccination over video-chat! And, if you have a newborn, bringing them for in-person visits is critically important. Whether you need a dental appointment or an appointment for any of our other services, our facilities remain open and safe for you and your family to visit.
If you have any questions or concerns about your health or how to schedule an appointment, please call us at (888) 499-9303.