AltaMed Health Insurance Resource Center | Altamed
AltaMed Health Insurance Resource Center
Understand Your Health Care Options
We’re here to help you determine your eligibility for low- or no-cost health insurance and walk you through the enrollment process.
Our services include:
- Free one-on-one health insurance enrollment assistance over the phone
- Bilingual Certified Enrollment Counselors
- Information about various health care options including:
- Covered California
Make your appointment today!
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8 am – 6 pm
8 am – 5 pm
What to Prepare for Your Appointment (for each member of your family):
- Two current pay stubs and last year’s federal income tax return, or other proof of income
- Proof of address
- U.S. Birth Certificate, Naturalization Certificate, U.S. Passport, Work Permit or Residency cards
- Valid photo ID
- Social Security Cards
- Proof of pregnancy (if pregnant)
We're here for you. Now more than ever.