Understand Your Obamacare Choices and Get Covered!
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as “Obamacare” went into effect January, 2014.
If you don’t have insurance or need assistance in choosing an affordable plan, we offer a free one-on-one consultation through the phone or in-person at our AltaMed Health Insurance Resource Centers.
AltaMed's bilingual Certified Enrollment Counselors are available Monday – Saturday to help you. We will also assist you in finding out if you qualify for low or no-cost health insurance.
Request a call from AltaMed and get answers to your
health insurance questions today:
Health Insurance Resource Centers
Services at AltaMed’s walk-in centers include:
- Free and confidential health insurance enrollment assistance
- Free access to internet and computers for enrollment into Covered California
- Bilingual Certified Enrollment Counselors
- Informational sessions about Obamacare/The Affordable Care Act
Find a Center
What to Bring When You Walk into our Resource Centers:
- Photo ID or Residency Card
- Social Security Card (one for each family member)
- 2 Current Paycheck Stubs
- 2012 Federal Income Tax Return
- Proof of Address (i.e. letter or bill)
AltaMed Health Insurance Resource Center Video (Spanish):
If you prefer to speak with an AltaMed representative on the phone, call our toll free number:
Why Choose AltaMed?
AltaMed has provided medical services to millions of uninsured patients for more than 40 years. We are thrilled with the new options available to so many of our patients.